- Coffee left a yellow mark on the polished marble of the kitchen worktop.
- During the polishing process sawdust was left on the surface; while raining, water leaked in and now there are yellow stains on the whole surface.
- The protective cardboard of the flooring got wet and now there are stains on the surface.
- Red wine stained the kitchen worktop, now there is a rose-colored mark.
- Cigarettes tobacco stained the marble of the fireplace and now there is a small yellow stain. .
COFFEE, WOOD, FLOWERS, COLOURED FOODSTUFFS SUBSTANCES ETC.
The recommended product is MGP 1
- Pour MGP 1 directly onto the stain, getting 2 – 3 cm over the borders of the stain.
- Allow to act for about 30 - 40 minutes.
- Remove MGP 1 using blotting paper or a white, not coloured cloth, rinse out with water and allow to dry.
If you can still notice a slight mark of the stain, repeat the application.
If after the second application you are still not solving the problem, the stain has a different origin or it is impossibile to remove it.